Friday, December 07, 2012

FAMILY PHOTOS BY MAIN STREET STUDIOS

I get to the end of the week, and I am amazed at the fact that it is Friday already.  How did that happen?  What's wrong with me that I am surprised at the end of every week and usually wondering what all I did that made it fly by so quickly?

But, it is Friday, and we have a fun party-filled weekend ahead that I am looking forward to!

This week I got some of our family pictures back.  They were taken back on this trip by Main Street Studios - he's so good.  We got the Christmas Cards ordered today, so I am not showing the one we used on the cards, but here's a peek at a couple of the others.  It was a very short shoot that our sweet Bella was not cooperating for, but I still love the pictures and think Luke did an amazing job.  As usual.

I'm using this one as my phone lock screen right now, and you can just see the start of Bella's smirk.

spenst_ponca12_07

John and I were both able to smile, so that feels good.

spenst_ponca12_10

Then, when we were in Siloam last week, Luke did some pics of the girls in the studio - here are a couple of my favorites!

img_1979_1
img_1987

If I've said it once, I have said it a thousand times - if you live in the NW Arkansas area - you should definitely check out Main Street Studios.  I would use him even if he weren't in the family.  He's so good, and I have the amazing benefit of having him be family.  Thanks, Luke!

Last night John and I had planned on doing a date night - then he surprised me and changed it up and we hung out with some of our best friends.  It was so great to catch up with friends who more resemble family.  We had a candlelit dinner.

Untitled
Untitled

Then we watched Men In Black 3.  Campy aliens to the max.  Thanks for the fun surprise, guys!

Happy Friday - hope you have jolly weekend plans!

0 comments: