Wednesday, January 15, 2014

TWIN'S 6 MONTH PICS BY MAIN STREET STUDIOS, PLUS A FEW MORE FAMILY ONES

My brain doesn't appear to be working very well right now, and that is what I am blaming for the super-long, non-catchy title.  This fall took the cake on us having a busy schedule, but I know someone who was a bit busier - my brother in law, Luke of Main Street Studios.  Because he is so good at what he does, his fall was packed full of people clambering to have their pictures made.  Including us.  And, he graciously took our pictures right in the middle of all of his busy.

We used a couple of them on our Christmas card, and I got the rest of them this week, to my great delight.  Both times we took the pictures, William - aka one of the smiliest babies - was not in a smiley mood, but Luke did manage to get a little grin.

Here's my new favorite picture of the twins together to date.

spenst(6mo_twins)_03

And here's Violet, our sweet bonus girl.

spenst(6mo_twins)_01
spenst(6mo_twins)_26
spenst(6mo_twins)_28

It's amazing that they are already looking a bit different from these portraits!  They seriously change so much in the first year.  Here's precious William.

spenst(6mo_twins)_12
spenst(6mo_twins)_33
spenst(6mo_twins)_34

We used the best family pics on our Christmas card, but there were a few more fun ones.  You have to understand that getting any good shots right now with our crew feels like a miracle.

spenst(6mo_twins)_05
spenst(6mo_twins)_08

This is a great behind-the-scenes shot of what it takes to get baby pictures of twins.  It is no joke.

spenst(6mo_twins)_13

And, I love the reckless abandon of children that can be seen so clearly in this shot that features Lily.

spenst(6mo_twins)_23

I am so thankful that Luke so graciously captures our family and children at each stage.  Soon, it will be time for nine month pictures - I can hardly believe it!

(To see other pics Luke has taken of our family, click here!)

0 comments: