We used a couple of them on our Christmas card, and I got the rest of them this week, to my great delight. Both times we took the pictures, William - aka one of the smiliest babies - was not in a smiley mood, but Luke did manage to get a little grin.
Here's my new favorite picture of the twins together to date.

And here's Violet, our sweet bonus girl.

It's amazing that they are already looking a bit different from these portraits! They seriously change so much in the first year. Here's precious William.

We used the best family pics on our Christmas card, but there were a few more fun ones. You have to understand that getting any good shots right now with our crew feels like a miracle.
This is a great behind-the-scenes shot of what it takes to get baby pictures of twins. It is no joke.

And, I love the reckless abandon of children that can be seen so clearly in this shot that features Lily.

I am so thankful that Luke so graciously captures our family and children at each stage. Soon, it will be time for nine month pictures - I can hardly believe it!
(To see other pics Luke has taken of our family, click here!)











0 comments:
Post a Comment