
(I love this picture of Violet chowing down while watching that donkey to make sure it doesn't make any sudden movements!)


Saturday night a miraculous thing happened. Friends that have moved to Memphis were back for the weekend and almost everyone was able to get a sitter for a fun adults' night out.

After church on Sunday, we went out for lunch. By the time we have been there two services, William is just toast. He wanted to sleep through lunch.
And, I love this pic of the girls. Bella sure does miss Lily while she's at school, but they still get lots of time together. Including this sweet microwave moment.
Hope that your week is off to a great start. I can't exactly say that I love the way this one has kicked off, but I am hoping for the best!








1 comments:
that pic of William and John is precious. I love when they snuggle up :)
Post a Comment