Monday, September 15, 2014

A FEW FUN WEEKEND SCENES

This weekend brought with it some great fun, which was nice in the midst of all that is going on other fronts in our life.  John got back late Friday night, and we kicked off Saturday was a delightful birthday party to attend.  (Check out the super fun details here!)  Our kiddos loved all the barnyard animals and the tasty treats.

Untitled
Untitled
(I love this picture of Violet chowing down while watching that donkey to make sure it doesn't make any sudden movements!)
Untitled
Untitled

Saturday night a miraculous thing happened.  Friends that have moved to Memphis were back for the weekend and almost everyone was able to get a sitter for a fun adults' night out.

Untitled

After church on Sunday, we went out for lunch.  By the time we have been there two services, William is just toast.  He wanted to sleep through lunch.

Untitled

And, I love this pic of the girls.  Bella sure does miss Lily while she's at school, but they still get lots of time together.  Including this sweet microwave moment.

Untitled

Hope that your week is off to a great start.  I can't exactly say that I love the way this one has kicked off, but I am hoping for the best!

1 comments:

Lindsey @ A Dollop of My Life said...

that pic of William and John is precious. I love when they snuggle up :)