High: The girls have decided that every time we come out of the babies' therapy session, they want their picture taken by these large crayons. I happily oblige all smiley picture taking.
High: Having my mom and Wes here a couple of weekends ago for all of Bella's birthday stuff. Here are the girls wearing the dresses that Mom sewed for them - I love them. (The dresses and the people more.) (Violet was obviously thrilled about taking this picture.)
Mom did all of my laundry and put it away. I haven't done it since, and my laundry room is in desperate straits. That would be a low. Come back, Mom.
Low: In the past two weeks, this lovely child has started playing in her poopy diapers in her bed. I have come in to discover several poop crime scenes, with feces smeared everywhere. So gross. I've started sleeping her in footed pajamas to restrict her diaper access. She is a busy girl.
High: The twins are getting more fun all the time. William LOVES to be flipped upside down, sideways, backwards, forwards - whatever. He keeps coming back for more.

Low: Sometimes parenting the newest four-year-old child in our home feels like emotional warfare. This was one of those moments.

High: I've done a lot of cookies lately and have gotten to do lots of fun themes. Usually when someone books with me, they tell me to do whatever I want to do to match their theme. I love the freedom and possibilities that come with that.


(I really liked the cookie cutter window in one of my favorite local stores - Vanness.)
High: Our church has taken on the ginormous task of packing 5,000 boxes of essentials to go to Nepal and accompany the gospel message. Our D-Group has helped with a lot of the prep work, and we got to work together and pack several hundred boxes. I love working with friends.

(These are boxes of t-shirts that we took home to fold and our children loved playing on the boxes.)
High: Weekend time with our big girl. These sisters love "t'each other." That's the way they say it, and it cracks me up.
High: We went to a really fun birthday party at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday where it felt like I ran into half the people I know from West Little Rock. The kids had a great time.
They loved eating treats/second breakfast and singing to the birthday boy.


They loved going to the field to pick pumpkins with friends.

We all enjoyed the hayride.

They really loved the corn pit - especially William.
Low: William kept eating the corn which then had to be removed from his mouth. He was not happy about this. At all. Not a bit.

High: We got another restaurant. Still amazed about this one.
Low: As Lily continues to point out to us - "Having two restaurants is a lot of work." There is a lot that goes into a transition, and we are swimming in the thick of it right now - especially John. We've gotta buckle in, because this holiday season will certainly be full.
That's us - there is so much good, and I'm so thankful. It's now much later in the evening, and the laundry is all folded - much in part to John's gracious help. Maybe I'll be able to put it all away tomorrow and reclaim the laundry room. We can only hope.













0 comments:
Post a Comment