Friday, October 04, 2013

THIS WEIRD WEEK BY THE NUMBERS

This has been sort of a wacky week packed full of activity. Here's a brief snapshot of it through the stats.

Average hours of sleep per night: 6

Number of cookies I made this week: 97


Number of bottles that I made this week: 84. That's a lot of bottles, ya'll.

Gallons of milk that were put away incorrectly: 1. #lilywashere


Number of mornings that Bella asked if she could use the Hello Kitty cake pan as her cereal bowl: 3.

Number of cinnamon rolls that I ate on Tuesday: 3.5

Number of evenings we had to ourselves at home: 1.

Number of Dodger Dogs that were consumed Thursday night while cheering the Dodgers to their first playoff game this year: 5
IMG_5429
IMG_5430
Number of times a baby needed their paci in the night on average: 3.5

Number of meals I actually cooked: 1, and it was breakfast at that.

Number of times we ate CFA this week: 4

Number of paper piles on the playroom floor: I didn't feel like counting.


Number of sweet babies around while I was getting us packed: 2


Number of cookie cutters needed to prepare Lily's sandwich: 2.


Number of babies who fell asleep in the Bumbo: 1.


Number of stores we went to in search of The Little Mermaid on our way out of town today: 3

Number of times the girls have watched it in the car so far: 1.75

Number of sweet little blessings living in our home whom I truly love no matter the work: 4.


We are now gearing up for a weekend of fun in NW Arkansas! Game on.

0 comments: