Monday, March 16, 2015

A FEW THINGS I WANT TO REMEMBER

The days are long and the years are short.

This saying is oh so true in my life, and while some days I feel like I am stranded in toddler twin purgatory, I know it will not always be so.  Here are a few scenes from this weekend that I don't want to forget.

Untitled
Could be titled, "Little Hands Make More Work."  But - she loves being near me and helping in any way she can!

Untitled
This sweet boy loves to "love on" every picture of an animal he finds in any book.  It's pretty much the most precious thing ever.

Untitled
Often, when given the chance, all the kiddos can be found together in our home.  This time, Fruit Loops on the floor gave them a great reason to gather.  Side note - my floors are a constant disaster.

Untitled
She lost tooth number Two!  She pulled it out by herself with no flinching.  Pretty wild to watch.

Untitled
During "nap" time, these girls created quite a scene together.  I do love their creativity hard at work!

Untitled
I want to always remember that spring sunshine does come.  Even when the winter feels long.

Untitled
Oldest and youngest giving hugs.  She kept chasing him as he shrieked with delight.  The girls love the twins so very well.

Untitled
Tableaus like this are the norm, and I love it. 

Untitled
Untitled
Date nights are well worth the time.  We have decided that during this intense season, we will shoot to have a date night about once a week.  So far, that has been an excellent plan.  Last night we really enjoyed Lost Forty - the Bread and Butter plate was my favorite!  I'd go back just for that.

Hope your weekend had at least a few memorable moments!

0 comments: