(Hope is apparently still working its way into Lily's heart. 🤣)
(These are the best pics we got, and they make me LOL now. I was pretty irritated in the moment, because really now children. I am not asking for the moon. I am asking for one picture. Too hard, too hard.)As a bonus, Easter has fun traditions to enjoy, and we have family in town to celebrate with for the first time. We had lunch and egg hunting at John's parents' house for a thoroughly fun-filled afternoon. Also, there was a lot of sugar involved.
(I found Violet eating sprinkle decorations.)

(Do holidays sometimes wear other parents out? Maybe it's just us....)







(Does life get any better than Easter grass on a trampoline?)


Today is also our 12th anniversary, and it's pretty weird to have it falling on Easter. This is only the second time in our marriage this has happened, and it won't happen again until 2037. So, today, I'm the most grateful that Jesus rose from the dead and also really glad that John and I got married 12 years ago. So many things!
Happy Easter!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment