Saturday, March 05, 2011

Signs of Spring

     On Thursday afternoon, I took the girls on a brief walk while I waited for Lindsay to bring me a delicious dinner.  (Actually, I need to get all the recipes - who knew I would ever want to eat brussell sprouts?)  And there were signs of spring all around.  I love when the seasons change - I love the predictability and the newness all at the same time.  And spring is particularly wonderful, because of the abundance of flowers.  So here are the signs of spring that I saw on my little walk.  (And it was little, because I didn't want to do any hills, which really limits where I can go from my house.)

Spring 2
Spring 1

It warms the cockles of my heart to see the signs of new life.  This little face also warms the cockles of my heart.  I took her to the doctor yesterday and learned several things.  First, she has gained a full pound in the last 3 weeks - no wonder my arm feels like it is going to fall off.  Secondly, I found out that the eye leakage she had was caused by a rather severe ear infection.  She was not extra fussy or anything - poor, sweet, precious baby.

IMG_4096

Happy almost Spring to You!

0 comments: