On Thursday afternoon, I took the girls on a brief walk while I waited for Lindsay to bring me a delicious dinner. (Actually, I need to get all the recipes - who knew I would ever want to eat brussell sprouts?) And there were signs of spring all around. I love when the seasons change - I love the predictability and the newness all at the same time. And spring is particularly wonderful, because of the abundance of flowers. So here are the signs of spring that I saw on my little walk. (And it was little, because I didn't want to do any hills, which really limits where I can go from my house.)
It warms the cockles of my heart to see the signs of new life. This little face also warms the cockles of my heart. I took her to the doctor yesterday and learned several things. First, she has gained a full pound in the last 3 weeks - no wonder my arm feels like it is going to fall off. Secondly, I found out that the eye leakage she had was caused by a rather severe ear infection. She was not extra fussy or anything - poor, sweet, precious baby.
Happy almost Spring to You!
0 comments:
Post a Comment