Friday, February 03, 2012

More Valentine's Crafts

      Since it is officially February, I can now say that it is officially, approximately one year since I really started blogging.  And, I love it.  I shared a couple of Valentine's Day Crafts on Tuesday that you can read about by clicking here.  The Valentine Advent Calendar has been a hit so far, especially since I have been handing each girl a chocolate kiss to eat while we talk about God's love.  Nothing really spells out God's love like chocolate.  Yum.  Last year, I shared two Valentine's Crafts, and I thought I would post the links to those tutorials.

Valentine's Day Picture Frame

IMG_5709

Making Valentine's with Photos

IMG_5826

And, since I was looking through last February's pictures to repost those, I ran across a couple old pictures of the girls.  My, how a year changes things.  I got all nostalgic.

Baby Bella

IMG_5639

Two-Year-Old Lily, still just a tiny bit baby-faced

IMG_5798

I am making Valentines for both of their classes, even though we won't be there that week.  Wouldn't want to miss out on the Heart Day fun!

To see more fun ideas, you can click on my Valentine's Day Pin Board on Pinterest.  Happy Valentine Crafting!

3 comments:

Kristin Murdock said...

I LOVE those lolly pops. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Ellen said...

Speaking of your engagement pics... I ran across that CD of photos the other day. #worldscolliding #myhusbandwasawesomebeforeiknewhim #duhthatswhyimarriedhim

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.