Thursday, February 26, 2015

FYE: FEBRUARY

It's time for a little entertainment this week.  Here's my quick round up from this month.

Jimmy Fallon's post Superbowl lip-sync battle made me laugh so much.  Will Ferrel is pure joy.



Did you ever see this Downton Abbey parody starring George Clooney?  Watch both parts - they are so funny, especially if you're a fan of the show.




And - I may have shared this before - I can't remember.  This is an SNL sketch mocking the Atlanta snowstorm last year that shut down the road ways.  It makes me laugh every time.  It seems fitting to share today since the South has been inundated with snow this week.  We just don't handle it very well.

Ellen really does a great job at finding unique guests.  This little girl who loves the presidents is ADORABLE and so funny.



I really can't explain what makes me laugh at this video.  I don't even like chihuahuas, but this is pretty funny.  I may be punch drunk from all the time indoors and out of routine this week.  We'll blame it on that.



Obviously, Jimmy Fallon is my favorite.  I love how he gets people to do funny stuff.  Here's Christina Aguilera doing impressions, and she is so good at it.  Really.



This last clip is not funny, but it is just so good.  It's Carrie Underwood singing "There Must Be Something in the Water" at last year's CMAs.  She's just so talented, and the song is beautiful.  Also, I want to tell that unborn child how amazing it is to be able to hear that voice all the time.



Hope your February is wrapping up nicely.  Can you believe March is right around the corner?

0 comments: