It's funny, because I don't really think Lily looks much like either one of us. People are always playing the "who do they look like" game, and I feel like I am horrible with it - especially when it is so close to me. Sometimes I catch flashes of expression or mannerisms that remind me of myself or of John, but I rarely think that Lily or Bella looks much like either one of us. They are just Lily and Bella. (Though there are often comparisons of Bella and cousin True, which I can see a bit.)
Here I am at my fifth birthday party. Care Bear themed, as I am sure many parties were that year.
And, this is John at his first "spiritual birthday" (the day he proclaimed faith in Jesus as a child), in the March before he started school.

He is so very cute.
So that's my Throw Back Thursday blog post. Enjoy. If you started school this week - I hope that the week has been kind to you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment