When we came to eat lunch there yesterday, the team graciously shared a LOT of cake with us, to the girls' delight.

While there, I got to have some of our new iced coffee that I have been anxiously anticipating since February when I first got to try it at Seminar. (My anticipation level was actually so great that John asked me to stop asking when it was coming. He told me that he would tell me. And unfortunately, our store was one of the last to roll it out, so I have suffered through lots of other people getting it before us. But, it is in Little Rock now. And most likely at your local CFA as well.) It is So. Good. Go get some now. I mean it.
The kids and I did make a trip to Kroger, and we were going to get a mix to make a cake. However, I think the girls were swayed by all the options of pre-made cake. And as Lily pointed out, "It would take too long to make a cake. We should just buy one." And yesterday, I was apt to agree. So, we got a cookies and cream cake, and celebrated John right before we headed out to our D-Group.

That's our awesome friend/babysitter who often takes such excellent care of all four of our children. What a blessing to be able to leave our home and know they will be in such great hands.
To say that I am glad that John was born is such an extreme understatement. He is my favorite person in the universe, and though we have ups and downs and stressors and fun, I am so thankful to do life with him. It's the best. Happy Birthday, Babe. 33 looks good on you.







0 comments:
Post a Comment