
Once Luke said he had gotten a good one, we moved on from trying to get anymore with all of us. I know better than to push my luck at this point. We did some individual shots of the kiddos at this location.



(Twins were not feeling the photo love - esp William. He was much more interested in his pants.)
We moved on to where Luke was shooting his Fall Special. Every year he builds new sets for this event, and I had been coveting the walkway pictures I'd seen on Facebook. We got to shoot some here, and I was so glad!




The last ones of William are cropped in close, because he was not happy anywhere other than perched atop my knees. But - he did great there!
So - thank you, Luke and Main Street Studios for these treasured pictures. Other special thanks goes out to John for vowing not to act like my fifth child during family pictures and being a super helper even though it is not exactly relaxing. And final thanks goes to our precious children who are really good at being cute.
Some of these will be appearing on our Christmas cards! So excited for those to come in - I LOVE the holidays and sending and receiving cards. I check the mail religiously all month, and it's right around the corner! Hope your week is off to a great start!









2 comments:
the family pictures are PHENOMENAL! I skipped family pictures this fall because Tyler is so hit and miss and I wasn't about to drop the big bucks and then get pictures of Tyler screaming and all of us acting happy. :) We'll try in the spring.
Ya'll really are a beautiful family. Love me some Spensts!
Post a Comment