As you may know, I have a fantastic brother-in-law who happens to be a fantastic photographer. If you have a chance, you could see his webpage here or go to his Facebook page here, where he regularly posts updates and sometimes contests to win free stuff from him. He was gracious enough to take Bella's three month pictures and Lily's two year pictures, and we even snuck in some family shots.
I am posting my favorites here, but beware, there are a lot of favorites, so you may be scrolling a while. This is the first one he took, because we were trying to get a squirmy, uncooperative Lily to sit with tiny Bella and have them both look pleasant-ish. Great job, Luke!

We then moved on to the tires, where we got some cute ones of Bella by herself.

I love how colorful this set was, especially when combined with their tutus. This is my favorite of Bella from the day.

I love these, because they capture some of the sweet and sour moments of Lily during the shoot.



Bella got a wardrobe change with these adorable results.

Then it was Lily's turn, and we walked around the block with her to have some fun.


I felt like Luke really captured her spirit in all of its many facets.


Then we got to take some family shots, with an Aunt and a Nana providing entertainment to get the girls to smile. Well, at least one of them was smiling. I love the way these came out.


And I will leave you with Jungle Bella.

Thanks, Uncle Luke! You're the best.





0 comments:
Post a Comment