Monday, February 21, 2011

Starring Lily and Bella, photos by Main Street Studios

Right now, John and I are at the Chick-fil-A Operator's Seminar in San Antonio.  We are being spoiled rotten and really enjoying our time here.  I will post more about it later.  However, I have been itching to show off these pictures.

As you may know, I have a fantastic brother-in-law who happens to be a fantastic photographer.  If you have a chance, you could see his webpage here or go to his Facebook page here, where he regularly posts updates and sometimes contests to win free stuff from him.  He was gracious enough to take Bella's three month pictures and Lily's two year pictures, and we even snuck in some family shots.

I am posting my favorites here, but beware, there are a lot of favorites, so you may be scrolling a while.  This is the first one he took, because we were trying to get a squirmy, uncooperative Lily to sit with tiny Bella and have them both look pleasant-ish.  Great job, Luke!

1190906039_spenst_bfy2_01

We then moved on to the tires, where we got some cute ones of Bella by herself.

Bella Tire

I love how colorful this set was, especially when combined with their tutus.  This is my favorite of Bella from the day.

1190906882_spenst_bfy2_10

I love these, because they capture some of the sweet and sour moments of Lily during the shoot.

Girls Tires

1190907804_spenst_bfy2_15

1190908513_spenst_bfy2_18

Bella got a wardrobe change with these adorable results.

Bella Western

Then it was Lily's turn, and we walked around the block with her to have some fun.

1190911073_spenst_bfy2_36

1190913037_spenst_bfy2_50

I felt like Luke really captured her spirit in all of its many facets.

Lily 2 yr

Lily Tutu

Then we got to take some family shots, with an Aunt and a Nana providing entertainment to get the girls to smile.  Well, at least one of them was smiling.  I love the way these came out.

1190914181_spenst_bfy2_56

1190913811_spenst_bfy2_54

And I will leave you with Jungle Bella.

1190914140_spenst_bfy2_57

Thanks, Uncle Luke!  You're the best.

0 comments: