Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's Go See a Movie

      Yesterday afternoon, we went and saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D.  This was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up, and when I seriously considered going to try out to be a Disney Princess at DisneyWorld, I was going to aim for Belle.  I figured I could wear brown contacts.  So, I jumped at the opportunity to take the girlies to see it in the theatre.  The fact that it was in 3D I was split on - I like 3D movies, but I thought it might be hard to get the girls to wear the glasses.  Bella wore them the whole movie, with no fuss whatsoever.  She also did great, with appropriate outbursts of enthusiasm.  And, looking over, seeing her in those glasses absolutely made my week.  Lily was another story (she usually is), but after half of the movie, I was able to convince her that it would be better if she did wear the glasses.  So, she did, though she never looked at the camera or deemed it worthy of a smile from her.

IMG_4690
IMG_4693

IMG_4695
IMG_4699

IMG_4700

And, for good measure, I present to you, Phantom Bella.

IMG_4701


Family experiences make my heart all warm and fuzzy, especially when they go well.

This morning, I did a 4 mile run at the river in the foggy mist.  I saw no less than 20 deer (and I was thankful to run PAST them and not OVER them), who must have thought I was crazy, since I was "putting my hand up" while bouncing my head along to Beyonce singing All the Single Ladies.  Sometimes, a few of Beyonce's greatest hits can take you a long way.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Love stoic Lily in the 3rd pic. She cracks me up!

Kristin Murdock said...

Bella in her 3D glasses is absolutely amazing. Too presh!