Friday, June 01, 2012

This Week Via Instagram

      This is how it usually goes.  Everybody in the world likes something like Instagram.  I am usually a mid - to late in the craze adopter.  Then, I canvass anyone I know that hasn't adopted said craze to join me in the fun.  This is how I feel about Instagram.  It is that cool.  I have been on it for a long time, but I never really used it for much.  Now, I am slightly obsessed.  Then, I figured out I could make collages of phone pictures to put onto Instagram.  ♥  (I use an app called Diptic to make collages on my phone.  So easy.)  I sent out a message to my two siblings that weren't using it telling them to get on board ASAP so that I could see more of their lives - consider this your memo as well.  It is fun.

Here's our week via Instagram pictures.

Lots of adoption paperwork.

Untitled

Helpers in the kitchen who will eat raw cucumber.  Who knew?

Untitled

Memorial Day lunch at CFA.  (Adorable polka dot Razorback dresses from Target of all places.  Even more strange than that piece of info is that John found and purchased them on his own accord.  What a great guy.)

Untitled

Holding hands at the post office, helping mom mail adoption paperwork to bring home brothers.

Untitled

Two kitties loaded up into the small kennel.  They made throaty meowing noises that were pathetic, but they managed to make it through.  The vet said I should cup back their already limited food supply.

Untitled

No trip to the mall is complete without visiting Auntie Anne's.  I feel like those pretzels are like crack to us.  Can't. get. enough.

Untitled

Jumping on the bed.

Untitled

Lunch at Firehouse Subs, because I needed for us to be out of the house.  The fire hats were a hit.

Untitled

I looked down and realized this is really how Lily was riding on the cart.  I am an awesome Mom.

Untitled

Beautiful weather for a trip to the zoo today - though much of greater Little Rock seemed to have agreed with this assessment and joined us.  It was still really nice.

Untitled

Until I had to drag Lily through the parking lot as she was screaming "I don't want a spanking!" literally from the entrance of the zoo all the way to our car in the gravel parking lot.  That was a long walk.  This week has brought lots and lots of discipline - all the more reason for me to get a little more structure in place for next week.  That may or may not help.

So - that's our week.  If you are on Instagram - see you there!

(I'm carolmc324 on there.)

1 comments:

JennyMac said...

Carol, I have a feeling that zoo parking lot sees many of those "walks of shame". Kate and I have done it, with her screaming the *exact* same thing. The worst part was I hadn't even told her she was getting one! Geez.

I'll hop on the Instagram bandwagon in October when I can get an iphone. So don't worry, I'll be totally late to that party. Does that help you feel a little better? ;)