Wednesday, March 05, 2014

TWINS 9 MONTHS MAIN STREET STUDIOS PICS

So, back on Valentine's Day, we drove to Siloam Springs to get pictures made of all of the children.  I am breaking it into two blog posts, because there are a ton of pictures, and I love them all.  Luke always does an amazing job at capturing personalities, and I am so thankful that Main Street Studios has been there for every step of our family!  He said that in this photo shoot, he took over 650 pictures - which was a new record for him.  Capturing this crew is no small feat, and I am so thankful that Luke is up to the challenge.

This time, you can really see more of the twins' personalities, and it is so fun!  William decided he would actually really and truly smile for Uncle Luke, and I'm so glad.

spenst(9mo)_01
spenst(9mo)_03
spenst(9mo)_04
spenst(9mo)_05
spenst(9mo)_45

And, we did try to sneak William outside, but it was a bit chilly, and he was having none of it.

spenst(9mo)_44

Getting the babies to cooperate at the same time is a real challenge, but I love these shots!

spenst(9mo)_08
spenst(9mo)_09
spenst(9mo)_07

Sweet Violet turned on the charm for Uncle Luke.  I think I could fall right into those brown eyes of hers.

spenst(9mo)_13
spenst(9mo)_11
spenst(9mo)_14
spenst(9mo)_46
spenst(9mo)_47

I'm madly in love with the babies and with these pictures.  Thanks, Luke - you did it again!  I'll post Lily and Bella's pictures later today.  For our other Main Street Studio pictures, click here!

1 comments:

jordan_denae said...

Oh my goodness! They are precious! Love the picture of them smiling at each other!