Tuesday we hit up the trampoline park. It was the first time that the twins were really able to get into it, and that made it infinitely more fun!

On Wednesday, Lily's class was heading to the zoo, so we decided to all join them. Since this was the third time it had had to be rescheduled due to weather, it was nice to have a beautiful day. We all enjoyed the animals and fun!




Lily and I went to get her cast removed and then put back on after we discovered that her elbow needed more healing.
On Thursday, we ladies headed out for a Bridal lunch and for manis/pedis. Always a good time in my book.



Friday morning brought breakfast at our house. We added a "Sparkle Bar" for extra festivity.

All in all, we enjoyed our time with family.

Now I am just trying to figure out what I should be normally doing, and then summer will start and everything will be upended all over again. Such is the way of things.












0 comments:
Post a Comment