Sunday, October 18, 2015

BELLA'S FROZEN PARTY

Yesterday we celebrated Bella with one of the most overdone party themes imaginable - FROZEN.  But, it was Bella's party, and quite frankly, I do like Frozen, so channeling my inner ice princess while decorating and planning was a lot of fun.

FrozenInvite
IMG_3530
IMG_3538
IMG_3541
IMG_3554
IMG_3555
IMG_3560

Since the party was in the morning, I stuck to a few fun snacks.  There are a million and one ideas for these sorts of things on Pinterest, so I just sort of modified to what worked for me and sounded tasty and simple.

IMG_3557
IMG_3558
IMG_3545
IMG_3528
IMG_3531
IMG_3547
IMG_3549

Our sweet guests arrived and ate before the Snow Sisters arrived.  A friend of mine started an amazing party company in town called Fancyful Fairytale Parties, and we had the Snow Queen and Snow Princess come for the festivities.  They were incredible, and the girls were all transfixed.

Untitled
IMG_3573
IMG_3576
IMG_3579
IMG_3617
IMG_3621

They told the Frozen story and sang many of the songs, inviting the girls to sing along and do actions with them.  I cried when the singing started, because it was all so beautiful, and Bella loved it so much.  I love those moments when it all aligns to be just right.  Every girl also got to have her picture made and get a stamp and make a wish, which they all took quite seriously.

IMG_3601
IMG_3603
Untitled
(William had an Olaf shirt but was not interested in being in the picture.)

It was such a treat to have someone else do all of the party activities, and I will definitely be calling Fancyful in the future!  They led the crowd in Happy Birthday before having to head off to a ball.

IMG_3623
IMG_3627

We all had a great time, and it was fun to have family in town to help us celebrate!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
IMG_3629
Untitled

We sent everyone on their way with a special cookie, of course.

IMG_3552

I think in another life I might have done a career as an event planner - I really do love it!  Happy Birthday, sweet Bella - we love you!

0 comments: