

This year, the patch added a little animal train ride. With trepidation, we loaded all kids into animals and waited to see who would cry first when the ride started.




Everyone had a great time! We were pleasantly shocked and so very pleased. It's nice to have some things start to be fun for everyone. We circled a beautiful sunflower field as a super bonus.






We climbed onto a hay ride into the patch.



Most of our children enjoyed their time in the patch picking pumpkins.
Violet preferred to love on the driver. We have been going to this same pumpkin patch since I was pregnant with Lily, and this woman always remembers us and is so kind to our family.
I wish with all my heart that this picture was in focus, but we don't get all things in life. I still love it.
By the time we were finishing up in the patch, the raining was picking up, and it was time to go. Violet insisted on being in charge of the pumpkins back in the parking lot.
I love this tradition! Here are our past years.














0 comments:
Post a Comment