
(Bella is significantly taller than most kids her age.)

(I'm so sad to have overexposed these and need to get a copy of someone else's!)
(hand-holding twins for the win.)
We enjoyed the hay ride.
The corn pit was also a hit, though William did not like being told that he could not throw corn. He reveled in the stuff, laughing and falling backwards and letting other people put corn on him.



We did the patch part last, and by that time, my kids were a little done, so we wrapped it up quickly and took in the fall scenes displayed on our way out.


On Saturday morning, I joined John and a team of local CFA peeps to help sponsor and work Race for the Cure. The Little Rock race is the 2nd largest in the country, and it is wild and fun and packed with people. We brought in a CFA blimp from corporate for extra splash, plus a herd of cows to work the crowd. It's an early morning, but worth it.




I love seeing all the support and the survivors. I ran into Lily's teacher from last year who just beat breast cancer (isn't she cute? I wish she would teach forever and forever, but she is planning on retirement after her 37 years teaching K at our school). I felt seriously teary all morning long seeing all the love.
Between these things, Bella turning five and the fair, we certainly kept moving. I did manage to take naps both Saturday and Sunday, which felt really good. And the Dodgers are in the playoffs, so you better believe we are cheering them on almost every night. Hope your week is starting off well!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment