I got a loaf pan at a vintage/antique fair a few weeks ago and realized that it has endless table-scaping possibilities. Just know this thing will be popping up in most seasonal decor and birthday parties from now on. For fall, I filled it with gourds and some glass jars/bowls with fall-ish contents. I really like it!



The leaves are from a Japanese Maple in our front yard, and now they are crinkly, but I still sort of like them. The "wheat" is from Hobby Lobby. I kept our mantle a little simpler with burlap and gourds + the wheat/leaves that were on the table.

Our console table carries most of the same themes as well.

Our front porch is largely the same as year's past, but the lions are new, and I love them. I intend to decorate them for each season. Also, I'm working on naming them. I'll keep you posted.

On our front porch are a bunch of rocks that the girls wrote on with their grandparents while we were in San Francisco - most of them say "I love God" or "God loves me" or "God made sheep." I decided to let the rocks stay, because they are sweet little encouragements.
I don't think any of this decor is revolutionary, but it was fun to do something different with what I mostly had on hand! Happy Fall, Y'all!
And, just so you don't get the wrong idea, here is what the dining room table currently looks like. I need to finish the Great Fall Sort.








0 comments:
Post a Comment