Tuesday, October 20, 2015

SPARE OCTOBER MOMENTS

Some moments fall through the blogpost cracks, because our Octobers are often packed with highlight events.  Here are a few of those that I don't want to forget.

This jewel that I posted on Instagram but never posted here.  It's a gingerbread man peeing on a dog according to Bella.  (insert all the cry/laugh emojis)

Untitled

The time four of my people piled into Violet's mini-crib.

Untitled

The time my kids were all transfixed by a piece of ice, and I can't remember why.

Untitled

The night John let the girls do his hairs.

Untitled

Waiting for lunch at Purple Cow.

Untitled

When Lily brings our cat to Violet to cheer her up, and it always works and Violet always kisses the cat.

Untitled

When I got the most amazing box from my "Secret" Camp Create sister!  It is full of fun goodies that we have been enjoying all month.  My secret sister hasn't heard from me yet, but I have cookies in the works!  I don't think it will be a secret once she gets them.

Untitled

The time last week when the twins did not sleep in extra childcare or follow me to the car, so I gave up and drove the car into an unauthorized loading zone so I wouldn't have to herd them any farther.

Untitled

I hate waking up sleeping children, but I love getting a peek at their slumber.  Later that night, she insisted on wearing a helmet for walking around after eating a bit of dessert, which is fairly apparent from her face.

Untitled
Untitled

Last week I took two different kiddos to the pediatrician's office on two different days for two slightly different ailments.  I'm doling out a lot of meds these days, but everyone is doing well, for which I am grateful.  Also, the fall leaves and gorgeous weather are such a perk.

Untitled

When we saw our dear friends Mary and Kristin in Oakland, they insisted on getting us all hip-happening Oakland shirts.  I heart matching!!!

Untitled
Untitled

That time before Bella's party when John took the girls for donuts and a visit to the water tower, because the girls find them fascinating right now.

Untitled

My chunk of love nephew riding one of my front porch lions.

Untitled

The time when my other nephew set Olaf free forever.  We hopped around the yard trying to catch him before he floated off for good.  I do wonder where he landed.

Untitled

When my sister and I took five kiddos to Hobby Lobby which was just short of disastrous.  After the second picture was taken, the cart tipped over with two kids still left in it.  #mothersoftheyear

Untitled
Untitled

When added together, these make up a pretty good picture of what life has been like this month.  Funny and full of life, and I'm grateful looking back at it.

0 comments: