
Since I didn't want to be a single parent this week, I loaded up the girls and headed to Wichita, where my Mom lives. And Ellen decided to come on up as well, so all the girls are here and the cousins, which is so super fun.
We've been baking. (At least, Mom made cake and Laura and I helped clean up.)

We've been walking. (At 9:00 p.m., no less.)

We've encountered a truck load of birds that all started walking towards us. Sort of a creepy feeling, since they were hungry, and we were outnumbered.


We've been shopping at Target. This never gets old. (Target has a lot of lights.)


So, yeah. Girl times rocks. We are having a wonderful time getting stuff done and just playing together. Good girl time.





1 comments:
Looks like you all are having fun! Lots of babies! This could either make Laura want a baby... or not. Haha.
Post a Comment