Monday, November 05, 2012

FINISHING OUT THE PLAYROOM

Well, I am finally getting around to posting about the finishing touches I've been putting on the playroom.  I just realized that I didn't even take pictures of everything, so maybe I will do one last post in a couple of weeks with everything all together.  I actually really love the way it all turned out.

I made a craft shelf for the girls' craft stuff.  Lily absolutely loves being able to go down and craft whatever she wants.

IMG_1447
IMG_1449
IMG_1450

All of the containers on the shelves are from Land of Nod.  I saw something with the cute little goodbye sayings on Pinterest and decided to do a painting to match the room.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the letters and stuck them onto the wet paint.  Then, I painted white over the letters to make them stand out a bit more.

IMG_1451

I found a faux cuckoo clock on Etsy from this shop.

IMG_1448

I may have gone a little overboard with matchy matchy colors and painting dots on the wall, but I like the overall effect.  You can see other parts of the playroom in this post and this post.  I didn't take more pictures of it completed, because most of it looks like this right now.

IMG_1446


Well used.  As it should be.

1 comments:

Cuckoo Clock said...

I'm glad it all has turned out fine. Setting up a playroom for our kids is every mother's interest. With the view from you pictures, I know your little angel will surely enjoy playing in it.