Sunday, December 23, 2012

COOKIE EXCHANGE

Last Friday, I hosted a cookie exchange for the third year in a row.  This year I have really enjoyed making cookies.  In fact, I may have been slightly obsessed with cookies.  So hosting a cookie exchange was a good place for all that energy to land.

The kids were included, so it was quite the party.

IMG_1932

People brought a wide array of delicious cookies.

IMG_1937
IMG_1935

I love my sweet friends and their sweet babies!

IMG_1940
IMG_1939
IMG_1943
(baby girl is getting her own cookies)
Untitled

I had fun trying new techniques on sugar cookies.

Untitled
IMG_1929

Friday afternoon, the girls and I delivered plates of goodies to the neighbors.

Untitled
Untitled

My little delivery helpers loved getting in on the action.  All in all, Friday was full of cookie fun!

2 comments:

Mom Spenst said...

Carol, thanks for sharing your cookies with us; they made it all the way to Colorado without getting broken. They were a big hit; so was the bread!! Merry Christmas!!

Anna said...

I made the blog again!!!!! It's a Merry Christmas!
Thanks again for hosting such a fun event.
Love you